Sunday, August 3, 2008

River City Revelry

Anticipating a break between sessions at Second City, I planned a trip home this weekend to catch up.

I had the most wonderful time with everyone. Really, the only way the weekend could have been more perfect is if gas prices had dropped to 1998 levels while my car started emitting gold dubloons instead of carbon footprints.

It was a busy weekend, for sure, and I am pretty wiped out right now, but it was worth it. I had at least a few stolen moments of good connection with friends and family, and feel grounded and rejuvenated and moved all over again.

I've entered the pictures from the weekend as their own posts so that I could allow myself the editorial freedom to write a little more with details. See below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as a 'luck b-tard' (from a previous post reference), i'm quite pleased to see that you're still driving a scooter, so frequent to these euro streets of idyllic repose . . . ha!

we sincerely missed out on the 'reunion' in st louis, though we do not miss the heat. i thought of ya'll when i was putting on a jacket this past weekend; it was a bit nippy in this fair city.

what are these 2nd city sessions you speak of? i'm so behind on the chiblogolingo these days.

colby