Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back At It

I'm sorry that I lost momentum on this blog through the fall. Normally my favorite season, this one was a little rough, with the flood, then some job issues and some other personal stuff. Nothing major, but my mood bottomed out nonetheless and lost the oomph! to do anything above and beyond getting through each day.


Things are little more settled now and I'm feeling better, hence the flurry of updates. They go back to Halloween, so that's worth something, right?


To make up, here's a picture of Jessica Simpson, pop singer and reality TV star. Turns out she has a new perfume (because we all want to smell like desperation?), and was in town doing a personal appearance to promote it. She got more squeals than Santa. No kidding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and to think, i had given up on your blog! thanks for the updates.
jeremy