Friday, June 20, 2008

Scary or Sassy?

I needed to have a headshot for a Second City thing today. I hadn't pursued professional ones yet because I am unsure about how long I want to commit to The Man Mane. So I invited a few creative friends over and plied them with pesto pasta and Framboise and we ended up with the above, which I printed on a black background with white text.

I posted it almost immediately on Facebook, where reaction has varied from frightening to fantastic. What do YOU think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look sexy. is that also an option or is it only either scary or sassy?

Anonymous said...

the streak of light in the back immediately made me think lightsaber. for some reason...

Anonymous said...

don't like the man-mane, myself. it doesn't look like you. but, if what you're going for is "not you," then it's bloody well perfect.